Mr. Bear is a large yellow teddy bear who is hiding somewhere in the woods waiting for children to join his picnic fun.
To find him and join his picnic, participants must follow the clues, solve puzzles, and do activities along the way. Juice boxes and a snack will be waiting to be shared when Mr. Bear is found.
- This pre-booked event is for families or groups with children 8 years and younger.
- Available weekends in May and June and any day in July and August.
- Start time after 10 a.m. and before 3 p.m.
- Picnics take approximately 2 hours.
How it Works
- You book the day and time, invite your group, and arrange payment.
- Your experience will be led by site staff and includes all event materials and snacks.
- If you like, bring your own picnic to share with Mr. Bear and your group.
- Cost for the event is $80 for up to 10 children and 4 adults. Additional children are $6, and additional adults are $5.
- A minimum of one adult from the booked group must accompany every 5 children during the event.
- Must be booked at least 2 weeks in advance.
- To check availability and to book, call or email the site directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To contact the site before our May 15 opening, please email our Program Coordinator.